AVIC411.com

JB 4.1 support should be coming soon

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jellybean support will need to roll out soon. The S3 is rumoured to be getting JB by the end of this month and it's the best selling Android device by far.

I doubt that CM10 will support MHL any time soon. I remember reading somewhere in the XDA thread that it probably won't include it at all since it's not part of the AOSP code.

Everytime I call Pioneer they tell me "The OTA Update is what caused the problems, it's not on their end they can't fix it" . All I can tell you is it's been a looonnnnggg time since I had an AppRadio2 that worked. I did the unthinkable and purchased a "iTouch" just to have something to listen to. It kinda defeated the purpose of buying the AppRadio2. Not only did I pay more for Android Connectivity ( that doesn't connect) but I had to buy an iTouch. So far it's a 600 dollar Am/Fm radio (the AppRadio2 and iTouch) and I'm wearing a bluetooth headset while driving. Pioneer really Sh*t the bed.

I just put CM10 on the S3 and was pleased to discover that MHL works. I don't have to authorize the Bluetooth connection on every startup anymore either. When they add Jelly Bean support to the Appradio .apk file everything will work perfectly on my end.

which rom specif? Can you get audio/video from your phone through the stereo? just no touch control?