AVIC411.com

WinCE screen calibration

Is there a way to calibrate the touch screen when the unit ( F700BT ) boots into WinCE? I'm trying to restore it and copy/paste my files from "Storage Card" to "My Flash Disk" but i cant get a stylus to select File, Edit or any other command on the top of the window. I've looked around in program files and can't really find anything. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

• 10 years later...
На 15.08.2012 г. в 1:05 сутринта tracknine каза:

Има ли начин за калибриране на сензорния екран, когато системата (F700BT) се стартира в WinCE? Опитвам се да го възстановя и да копирам/поставям файловете си от „Карта за съхранение“ в „Моят флаш диск“, но не мога да получа стилус, за да избера Файл, Редактиране или друга команда в горната част на прозореца. Разгледах програмните файлове и не мога да намеря нищо. Всяка помощ се оценява. Благодаря

Имам същия проблем. Може ли някой да помогне?

On 8/15/2012 at 1:05 AM, tracknine said:

Is there a way to calibrate the touch screen when the unit ( F700BT ) boots into WinCE? I'm trying to restore it and copy/paste my files from "Storage Card" to "My Flash Disk" but i cant get a stylus to select File, Edit or any other command on the top of the window. I've looked around in program files and can't really find anything. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

I have the same problem. Can anyone help?