AVIC411.com

AVIC Z1/Z2/Z3 Upgrade to 2012 TomTom Maps Released!

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Make sure your using arconis 10... I tried using arconis 2012 and I got a corrupted error as well... once I used Arconis 10... all worked! hope that helps!

It is Acronis 10 - Acronis® True Image Home® version 10.0 (build 4,942).

I'm trying to download the files again and give another try.

Thx

Quick question for those with a successful update:

I'm coming from a stock Z2 and making the leap to upgrade to the Z3 software and the 2012 maps. So far everything matches up according to the threads however I'm wondering if there is supposed to be a noticeable difference on the maps. I haven't road tested it but they appear to look the same.

Quick question for those with a successful update:

I'm coming from a stock Z2 and making the leap to upgrade to the Z3 software and the 2012 maps. So far everything matches up according to the threads however I'm wondering if there is supposed to be a noticeable difference on the maps. I haven't road tested it but they appear to look the same.

They will "look" the same, but the database driving the images are updated.

I successfully performed the 2012 map upgrade, the unit is a Z1 which was originally upgraded to Z3 code and 2010 maps back 2 years ago. Everything works perfectly, but I now get this red as the crow flies line to my destination and I find it very annoying and useless. I looked at the configuration options and don't see a way to get rid of it. I'm sure this has been discussed, but I couldn't find the answer with a search either. Anyone know?

I successfully performed the 2012 map upgrade, the unit is a Z1 which was originally upgraded to Z3 code and 2010 maps back 2 years ago. Everything works perfectly, but I now get this red as the crow flies line to my destination and I find it very annoying and useless. I looked at the configuration options and don't see a way to get rid of it. I'm sure this has been discussed, but I couldn't find the answer with a search either. Anyone know?

Is this a dumb question or is there no answer to my question? What am I missing?

Is this a dumb question or is there no answer to my question? What am I missing?

The line showing your straight line to destination is something that has always been on my Z1... and i've upgraded every update... z1 to z2 to z3 2010 to z3 2012... every version on mine had that line. not sure if you just never noticed it or if mine was just different. Hope that helps!

The line showing your straight line to destination is something that has always been on my Z1... and i've upgraded every update... z1 to z2 to z3 2010 to z3 2012... every version on mine had that line. not sure if you just never noticed it or if mine was just different. Hope that helps!

I guess it is possible I missed it on the previous release, but I would've bet it wasn't there when I was using 2010 maps. I guess I could put the old disk back in to confirm.

Thanks

I'm not seeing the left guidance window about half the time, when a turn needs to be made, it's just blank. Also, my antenna seems to be missing. I'm wondering if I got a bad download. Am downloading now and could use some seeders if possible. Looks like a week to download.

Thanks and any advice appreciated.