AVIC411.com

AVIC Z1/Z2/Z3 Upgrade to 2012 TomTom Maps Released!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

It's in post #67 in this thread...

Thanks Gerrett, 

I sent my drive to you the last two times and was actually looking to see if there were new maps yet to send you my drive again when I stumbled on this thread. I was able to get everything going on the new maps, it was a bit of a pain, couldn't get any of my Windows7 laptops to work with Acronis10, even in XP mode on my Win7Pro laptop. I ended up getting one of my old laptops out that was still running XPsp3 and used a USB-IDE adapter and it worked great.

I created a backup of my drive before i did it. Could I simply retore that image to a larger drive if I wanted to go bigger or would it still need to be unlocked before install?

Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...

hello

I have some questions

i have downloaded file 2012-1100HD HDD IMAGE cndv also have created a hdd following the steps according to the manual that was inside.

The problem is that when we shove hdd car system recognizes it not as hdd.
So first I need to do an update of the pioneer firmwire then to put the hdd with the new image that you recognize?
Second, this hdd has already received a password which is the way to delete this password?
If is possible can tell me how to do that hdd not receive the password and you can send a manual in pm to explain the procedure to create the image

Thank you

Alpha

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello Garretoomey,

I got a hard drive from you way back when with updated maps.. You supplied the HD and all.. 

What do I need to check to see if I can do an update with out a lot of hassle..  I like to update before my Vacation..  BTW, last time I was here was 2009.. Its a Z2

Old

A Little note of what I have:

Platform Version: 3.000100

GPS Program Version: 1.200000

HDD Application Version: 3.100200

Version: 03.0000

CDDB Version:  08-01-0010

I skipped the Device #..

Off screen of Z2

It is a drive I got fro you Garretoomey way back, poss 2009

I wonder if the drive is unlocked.. If not I will use the CD to unlock.

Old