AVIC411.com

AVIC Z1/Z2/Z3 Upgrade to 2012 TomTom Maps Released!

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hey what happened?

nobody is seeding =(

I guess the 2013 maps are due out soon, so nobody wants to bother with this... 

Many apologies, I moved from California to Arizona and my seedbox was offline during the time you posted this. You should be good now.

Someone is actually downloading from me right now and is getting 650 KB per second! Nice!

Hi Everyone,

It's been a while now,

I remember that I ordered the drive from Garett couple of years ago, I believe it is unlocked, correct?

I will be downloading & seeding the torrents for those who are still interested, note: I just came here to get the update, after the download is completed, I'll continue to seed. :)

The torrent file from post #67 is for the 2012 US-CAN maps? is this correct? 

What's up fellas', i have crowed out from under a rock after a few years, I still love my AVIC z2!! with my unlocked drive. I have breezed thru this thread for updating my map to 2012 and got a lot of good intel. However, I didn't find a torrent and burned it using POWER ISO onto a Memorex DVD-Rdl Disk. But the head unit cant read the disk. I'm did I miss something?   

Any pointers would be great and thanks in advance. The torrent name was CNDV_110MTUC1_A 7.32GB ISO

or should i just pull out my unlocked drive and image the iso onto it. via PC

NEXUS!MIAMI

PS: if i can get a good iso, i will seed it on my ultra fast net.   

Service information

o5.0000

cddb 10-1-0010

What's up fellas', i have crowed out from under a rock after a few years, I still love my AVIC z2!! with my unlocked drive. I have breezed thru this thread for updating my map to 2012 and got a lot of good intel. However, I didn't find a torrent and burned it using POWER ISO onto a Memorex DVD-Rdl Disk. But the head unit cant read the disk. I'm did I miss something?   

Any pointers would be great and thanks in advance. The torrent name was CNDV_110MTUC1_A 7.32GB ISO

or should i just pull out my unlocked drive and image the iso onto it. via PC

NEXUS!MIAMI

PS: if i can get a good iso, i will seed it on my ultra fast net.   

Service information

o5.0000

cddb 10-1-0010

I am not familiar with that torrent name. Rescan this thread to find the correct torrent. The installation will require you to connect your hard drive to your PC. The instructions are in the torrent. You must use Acronis backup software to restore.

I am not familiar with that torrent name. Rescan this thread to find the correct torrent. The installation will require you to connect your hard drive to your PC. The instructions are in the torrent. You must use Acronis backup software to restore.

i got the one that was on here with the password, 99% down,  will seed it !!! cheers

Did you try XP mode?

Yes I did with admin rights.  I can see my AVIC hard drive on my pc with all the partition. The torrent i got from here had a pdf instruction and a bunch of labels 2012, 2011,2011 and so one, I spent the night reading threads giving better details how to install , when I open the first partition of the avic drive, is has a bunch of folders in two digit numbers, file structure looks nothing like the PDF.  I get LDATA SDATA MSV and USER. I tried using the boot cd but that was a bit complicated, didn't know what file to restore so i wouldn't mess up the drive or what partition to apply it to.... 

Any link how to go about this?  or by using the boot disk, do i i just recover a 2012 file and it will work it self out?   I thinking of using an CO XP OC==PC at work and try over.

But that you all for your kind feed back,   I bought the new Avic and returned it for my z2,   LOL