AVIC411.com

AVIC Z1/Z2/Z3 Upgrade to 2012 TomTom Maps Released!

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank You all, I took a chance with the boot disk and like rar works, i chose the restore file that ended in 20120 hoping it worked like rar causing it to open the other rar files ie.. xxx.0rar then xx1.rar and so on. '' 

IT WORKED THANKS AGAIN, I CAN ALWAYS TRUST ON AVIC411.    I was just a bit confused about the partition part. but like ghost32 its just a mirror image.

Be well Gents!!! From Miami FL

There are detailed instructions included in the torrent. See the PDF instructions. You will restore whole partitions from the Acronis backup file and not individual files on the avic hard drive.

yea it did, but the pictures using the program within windows gui that look nothing like the boot disk gui. so it was a bit perplexing at first.  

WE ARE ANONYMOUS!   ßßå˙∂

Ok so... I have Downloaded Z3 2012 CNDV-1100HD HDD IMAGE. I have also Downloaded the Pioneer Service Disk but... It says Unreadable. I have burned it several times using different methods.  So I was going to try the method mentioned on this thread. But.. Don't laugh or flame where is the 2 screws to remove the HD? I have not actually removed the radio yet but thought I would ask so I would know going in.

See if your avic will play any other discs to confirm your DVD player is not dead. Open the screen like you are going to change discs and you will see the HDD cover and 2 screws (torx t8)

Well Crap. Don't laugh but... It would help if I had a z3 lol. Just realized I have a z140bh. I have had so many freaking radios I forget what I got!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...