AVIC411.com

AVIC Z1/Z2/Z3 Upgrade to 2012 TomTom Maps Released!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I'm so late to the game here but I was wondering if someone could seed the 2012 maps and the Z3 2010 HDD Image, please. I have an original Z1 that is starting to give me issues so after a Google search I ran across this site, which by the way is AWESOME. So I would like to update my HDD to the Z# and the 2012 maps but need someone to seed please. I will seed once I get it, thank you!!!!

Whomever is seeding my request THANK YOU!!! You all are a great bunch of people. I will continue to seed indefinitely after the download. Also do I need both the Z3 2010 CNDV-1000HD HDD IMAGE and the Z# 2012 CNDV-1100HD HDD IMAGE? I have my original Z1 HDD (has NEVER been upgraded) and would like to upgrade it t the Z3 but I can not tell if I need to go to the 2010 first and then the 2012 is just the maps or if I can just reimage using the 2012 and I will have the Z3 upgrade and the 2012 maps. Any help on clarifying is greatly appreciated!!!

Happy Holidays to all!!!

Whomever is seeding my request THANK YOU!!! You all are a great bunch of people. I will continue to seed indefinitely after the download. Also do I need both the Z3 2010 CNDV-1000HD HDD IMAGE and the Z# 2012 CNDV-1100HD HDD IMAGE? I have my original Z1 HDD (has NEVER been upgraded) and would like to upgrade it t the Z3 but I can not tell if I need to go to the 2010 first and then the 2012 is just the maps or if I can just reimage using the 2012 and I will have the Z3 upgrade and the 2012 maps. Any help on clarifying is greatly appreciated!!!

Happy Holidays to all!!!

Hi Baronson,

I'm currently seeding 2012 CNDV-1100HD HDD IMAGE  ;)

• 2 weeks later...

ive tried everything still no luck ive come too the conclusion that it must be my motherboard thats not letting the hdd be visible, im going to look for someone that has an older pc with ide and see if its seen there.

yes i used test cd got error message and when i connected to pc w adapter using mhdd program any command i use says same thing "drive not ready" same thing when i try it on different hdd too

• 2 weeks later...