AVIC411.com

AVIC Z1/Z2/Z3 Upgrade to 2012 TomTom Maps Released!

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do I unlock it first and do i need a remote when unlocking it? I think I read it somewhere that I need to use a remote after the disc is in the head unit... I want to try to do all myself, but I'm afraid that I'll mess up something. Might just be easier to pay someone that has the stuff to do this and that knows what they are doing. I really need it done because we travel a lot and my maps suck. Thanks
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Garret hooked up my drive a long time ago, Z1 with Z3 upgrade, 2010 maps. Like others, waiting for a seeder to come along. Thanks in advance!

Edit Feb11) About an hour later, a seeder showed up! It may take a day based on the speeds I'm getting, but doesn't matter, I'm grateful! I pretty much never turn off uTorrent anyways so I will keep this going after it is complete for stragglers like me. Or feel free to PM me as I will check this site from time to time.

Edit 2) Well the seeder left and I'm at 56% :(

And now I wait...

Edit 3 Feb14) Updated to 65%. Slow and steady wins the race... Also been looking for another source for the image. Some usenet stuff like this "(Avic 2012) [001/162] - "Z3 2012 CNDV-1100HD HDD IMAGE.par2" yEn" but unsure if it's even right. Torrent size is 6.90GB usenet one is 7.51GB.

Edit 4 Feb15) Overnight to 98%... Come on let's finish this!

Edit 5 Feb16) Overnight to 100% :mrgreen: I'll be seeding for a while and will keep the files on my PC.

Edit 5 Feb23) Uploaded the separate files to my MediaFire account. Enjoy :)

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/2eweyalie2o9n/Z3_2012_CNDV-1100HD_HDD_IMAGE

I know this is an old thread, but there is some recent activity (even including a few days ago). I'm at 65.3%. Can someone seed this. I always leave my uTorrent running, so I can continue to seed after I complete the download. Thanks!

I'll be seeding with you when we reach 100%. A seeder just joined, hopefully in 4 hours it will complete.