AVIC411.com

AVIC Z1/Z2/Z3 Upgrade to 2012 TomTom Maps Released!

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i just found a torrent labeled "pioneer 2012 us-can maps upgrade" but the readme.txt says its for the z1xx and xxx models, is this not the right one?

..btw i havent posted here in years lol... glad to see so many new options now for hacking the hdd

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am 100% downloaded, thank you to those seeders.  For anyone who needs this , I have a fast connection, no upload limit and currently seeding.

Here is the torrent link.

http://torrentdb.li/828a6a79c86ab35dc3330048faed1516a99a5ca1.html

Any Seeders available????????

**edit**

Scratch that, I think I already have this. Will verify version numbers tonight. 

• 2 months later...

silly question but does any one have the capability to  put this into disc format that i can put into Z like pioneer upgrade disc that are not available anymore lol i have 4 Z radios all need newest mapping and I dont want to pull drives and mess up any of them  I would love easiest solution thanks in advance...

• 3 weeks later...

Im wondering if I can get some help here. I have 2 avic z1 units upgraded to z3. I have 2 30gb drives with 2010 maps. I bought on ebay 2 80gb drives with 2012 maps on them. one of the units the laser sucks and so copying cds is a pain so I normally copy on the good unit take the drives out of both and copy MSV folder. My pc froze during the copy and now long story short I cant use either 80gb drives on units, it says HDD cannot be used. I tried to put in the 30gb drives back in the units just so i have functionality till i get them fixed. However only 1 of them is working in one unit i dont dare try it in the other truck because I'm afraid of it locking etc. Can somebody guide me on what I need to do to rectify this or learn to do this myself. I'm willing pay as I know nothing is for free.

I appreciate your time.

David.

my email is dwitta2@hotmail.com

• 1 month later...

I have a Pioneer avic z3 on the way here and should be here Monday 10-19-15 and I want to get the newest update for it and don't think I have a way to do it. I'm not a computer person, so I don't have anything but my cellphone and I know I can't do it on it. What all is needed to do this and if to much, I'll just have to have someone do it for me and I pay if not to much. Thanks

• 4 weeks later...