AVIC411.com

Update for X930bt Finally here...

Hmmm. Somehow I thought that the Bluetooth update was different than that system update. I am running v2.003 and my bluetooth connection stinks ever since I upgraded my iPhone to IOS5. In this link for the map update, it lists a Bluetooth firmware update. Is that the same as the system update noted above?

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Shop/Specials/CNSD-210FM

thx

Rick

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering the same. I am also curious to make sure that the upgrade is for the x930BT. The instruction manual on the page, http://www.navigation.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/Navteq-NavteqNorthAmerica-Site/en_US/-/USD/ViewStandardCatalog-Browse?CatalogCategoryID=BBIKCghBaMsAAAE5kJlgJAUD&ShowAllProducts=YES

Only references F-Series.

I got the update and it worked well. As for those who hope for it to be leaked, I would not hold my breath. The code unlock feature that requires you to go to pioneer's website for an unlock code that involves you typing in the product number nd your radio identification number to generate an unlock code seems pretty sophisticated.

I got the update and it worked well. As for those who hope for it to be leaked, I would not hold my breath. The code unlock feature that requires you to go to pioneer's website for an unlock code that involves you typing in the product number nd your radio identification number to generate an unlock code seems pretty sophisticated.

sorry, did you update a 920, or a 930? what's the version number...3xxx? Did this include maps, or just firmware-blutooth?