AVIC411.com

Anyone seeding the new CNDV-110MT map disks for 2012?

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, the speeds that the torrent client is giving are meaningless because of crazy fluctuation. However, I did a little real world timing. Once I reached 75% exactly, I timed how long it took to get to 76%.

It took 20.5 mins to move 1%. So with 25% more to go: 20.5 * 25 = 512.5 minutes, or about 8.5 hours left.

Doing a little more math, 1% of 2.98GB is 29,800,000 bytes in 20.5 minutes (1230 seconds). So 29,800,000/1230 = 24,227.64 bytes/sec or 24Kb/sec seems to be the torrents average speed at least for this interval measured.

Looks like it will be finished somewhere after midnight at this rate.

you guys understand that if you are seeding at say 500 kbps to 50 people thats about 10kbps each? the people that are seeding now should just seed to one person at a time. that way we build up the amount of seeders instead of everyone trying to download from 1 or 2 seeders all at once and going up 1% every 12 hours

but if we did that, we wouldnt have anything to bitch about. lol

you guys understand that if you are seeding at say 500 kbps to 50 people thats about 10kbps each? the people that are seeding now should just seed to one person at a time. that way we build up the amount of seeders instead of everyone trying to download from 1 or 2 seeders all at once and going up 1% every 12 hours

Then everyone should stop downloading and let me finish first. :)

I'm at 87.2%. It will be done by 10 or 11 at this rate. Judging by a few other posts, others are at the same point I am in the download. So, more than likely, a lot of us will finish at the same time, and at that point the download speed for everyone else will go significantly. So it's just a matter of a little patience, then all will be good.