AVIC411.com

Anyone seeding the new CNDV-110MT map disks for 2012?

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just updated my 70mt maps to the 90mt maps like yesterday... and just found this and burning now..lol

My writer doesn't burn at 2.4x it's minumim is 4x so that's what it's burning at... the 90mt updated the avic d3 no issues so I'm hoping the 110mt is good.

Are there any difference between the two other than updated poi and roads..etc.  No other features right?

From what someone else said the 90mt was much quicker than the 70mt... any speed issues or anything going on with the 110mt maps?

Thanks,

-Nigel

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the upload!  Anyone have experience burning with a mac?  I've had no trouble in the past with other rips…  So my D3 will state something like "unreadable format" then update the system.  Once it's complete, it reboots and updates again.  The map is unreadable.  Any ideas?  I burned it to a Verbatim DVD+R at 2.4x.

Thanks for the upload!  Anyone have experience burning with a mac?  I've had no trouble in the past with other rips…  So my D3 will state something like "unreadable format" then update the system.  Once it's complete, it reboots and updates again.  The map is unreadable.  Any ideas?  I burned it to a Verbatim DVD+R at 2.4x.

Does imgburn work on a Mac? I thought it did. Make sure it is a DVD DL +R at the slowest speed possible.

Does imgburn work on a Mac? I thought it did. Make sure it is a DVD DL +R at the slowest speed possible.

Not sure, tried the native "Disk Utility" software and got the results listed above.  That was my last blank disk so i can either buy some more blanks and try again or just buy the disk off of Ebay.  all i need is the east disk.  I found it for about $12… are people having luck with this route?  I'm just concerned about bricking.

Not sure, tried the native "Disk Utility" software and got the results listed above.  That was my last blank disk so i can either buy some more blanks and try again or just buy the disk off of Ebay.  all i need is the east disk.  I found it for about $12… are people having luck with this route?  I'm just concerned about bricking.

I am not aware of too many that use the built in software.  If you do try again download IMGBurn, it has all the settings based off the image. I know when you use the other ones you have manually select options to burn it the right way. 

I think some people have bought it off ebay and had no issues that I am aware off.  Do a search though just in case.