AVIC411.com

Anyone seeding the new CNDV-110MT map disks for 2012?

see what i was trying to do was upload it to a my seedbox, but it just takes longer. so i decided to upload it to kay

It is a huge file. I think it is better to just leave it on your PC as a seed and once everyone gets enough up it will get faster. We have to have patience though.

Is it active right now? I am at work and can't see if my PC is downloading.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. IM new to this forum.. But i have a Avic-N2 and i want to know how to update my maps also.. After you download them, do you just put it on a dvd-r and thats it..

You have to download. Burn the image on a DL DVD.

My mind escapes me now, I believe it is a DL DVD+, I would have to look at my stash at home, but someone can correct me if I am wrong.

Burn slow. Take the disc to your NAV and it will update automatically.

You have to download. Burn the image on a DL DVD.

My mind escapes me now, I believe it is a DL DVD+, I would have to look at my stash at home, but someone can correct me if I am wrong.

Burn slow. Take the disc to your NAV and it will update automatically.

I don't know anything about double layered DVDs..Damn..i guess i wont be updated anytime soon..damn

Id on't know if it does or not..Never tried it..Do you have a email address, maybe you can walk me through it or something..Thanks

Most burning software will burn DL dvd's if your drive supports it. In fact, as long as you have the correct media, it is the same as burning a single layer disc. However, you do need to have DL DVD's which are considerably more expensive than Single Layer. They sell them at Staples or any other office supply store.

that sucks! i guess i will just have to buy it from that link instead! (sarcasm)

has anyone who is not promoting a 3rd party sale finished the download yet? maybe you should seed it to just 1 person so that someone else can seed it. the more seeders the better. if its just 1 or 2 people seeding to 100 people at the same time then its gonna take forever to get the speeds up.