AVIC411.com

Anyone seeding the new CNDV-110MT map disks for 2012?

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when i found this site years ago, thats the way it worked. i am glad we were able to keep it going.

I know I have been around that long also to experience it. My first update this guy from Canada just flat out shipped me the disks and no cost! Glad some of us are still around. The D1 is getting old though, hopefully this is not the last update...

i have a question if anyone can help me. i d\l the east torrent burned and installed to my d3, but my address search and poi search arent working. has anyone else had this problem? oh and still seeding 35meg up 35meg down gotta love fios!

havent heard of that issue, but i will try mine out later today

i have a question if anyone can help me. i d\l the east torrent burned and installed to my d3, but my address search and poi search arent working. has anyone else had this problem? oh and still seeding 35meg up 35meg down gotta love fios!

i figured it out. i originally burned at 1x speed, but when i tried again i burned the disc at 2.4x. all works fine now!
  • 1 month later...

Thank you so much eknsi for doing such wonderful open-source work,

I've been pulling my hair out over these discs, I tried earlier with CNDV_100MT and CNDV_70MT, I haven't got a burned disc to work yet. Im using TDK 8x DVD+R which I ordered out of guidance from a thread on this site where the guy talked about how great these TDK DVD-DL's were and to burn slow, dont write on disc etc.

I have a healthy background with computer hardware and software, and im feeling like a noob with these discs, I've tried everything i can think of. I've tried 2 different late-model burners, i've tried slow, medium, fast, ultraiso, nero, imgburn, WTF!? Im also using an Avic-D1 that works well with the original CNDV-50MT discs, I have not been able to upgrade to any version of updated maps. Ive entered the AVIC bios, tried the language change trick, nothing, nothing nothing! la;jfi;dsjf;liasiojs;asojfoipaopf!!!!

if someone has any input, I would greatly appreciate it. Also. If someone has the top secret propietary combination that works, may I please send you a couple discs w/ return postage? Im in Ohio. Thank you all and hats off to the file sharing community.

Cheers!

discs i bought: http://www.newegg.co...D-Blu-ray-Media

PS: Does anyone know why the button to look up a destination by address (most important GPS button) is never active? You cannot click on the button at all, it is grayed out, but oddly enough when I first got it (used) 10 months ago, it WOULD look up an address, and whenever the button would be grayed out, you could just restart the car and it usually fixed the button. Nowadays, the button NEVER works. Weird.

It should be as simple as unzipping the file. Loading it with Imgburn and burning away. The only thing that comes to mind is that option to finalize disc or track or not? Others can chime in as I forgot off the top of my head which one you need to use for nav discs.

Are you doing any modification to the files?

Check your grounding? Not sure if you did the bypass or not. But if the parking brake is not on most of them are not active.

Thank you so much eknsi for doing such wonderful open-source work,

I've been pulling my hair out over these discs, I tried earlier with CNDV_100MT and CNDV_70MT, I haven't got a burned disc to work yet. Im using TDK 8x DVD+R which I ordered out of guidance from a thread on this site where the guy talked about how great these TDK DVD-DL's were and to burn slow, dont write on disc etc.

I have a healthy background with computer hardware and software, and im feeling like a noob with these discs, I've tried everything i can think of. I've tried 2 different late-model burners, i've tried slow, medium, fast, ultraiso, nero, imgburn, WTF!? Im also using an Avic-D1 that works well with the original CNDV-50MT discs, I have not been able to upgrade to any version of updated maps. Ive entered the AVIC bios, tried the language change trick, nothing, nothing nothing! la;jfi;dsjf;liasiojs;asojfoipaopf!!!!

if someone has any input, I would greatly appreciate it. Also. If someone has the top secret propietary combination that works, may I please send you a couple discs w/ return postage? Im in Ohio. Thank you all and hats off to the file sharing community.

Cheers!

discs i bought: http://www.newegg.co...D-Blu-ray-Media

PS: Does anyone know why the button to look up a destination by address (most important GPS button) is never active? You cannot click on the button at all, it is grayed out, but oddly enough when I first got it (used) 10 months ago, it WOULD look up an address, and whenever the button would be grayed out, you could just restart the car and it usually fixed the button. Nowadays, the button NEVER works. Weird.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...