AVIC411.com

Avic F10BT > 99% installed "wrong sd card insert right sd"

Hello

Today I tried to update my Pioneer Avic F10BT, with this package "CNSD-210FM for Pioneer AVIC F10BT/F20BT" it went well with the first system update, but the update from SD1 reached 99% and then came the error "wrong sd card insert right sd" no matter what I do, it comes with" wrong sd card insert it right" :o/

Anybody know what I can do?

• 2 months later...

supertestmode.zip

Put this TESTMODE.KEY on your update sd card.

(if you dont know how to navigate file manager in testmode, search for "avic testmode" video on youtube)

well you can try this, but no guarantee it will work:

1. boot up with sd card inserted. unit will startup in testmode, go to file manager

2. remove the file USER\SYSTEM\RENEWAL\Progress.dat

3. remove file SD\TESTMODE.KEY

4. restart unit. unit should restart upgrade from 0%

pionara

very thanks for your patience

tha basic funcional of radio is ok (navi not work) but the update failure , have same problem sd wrong.

I also replace the file in the folder USER/PRG0/APL RenewalIFLib.dll 68,5kb (copy from avicz110 folder hack 1.001)

still have sd wrong sd.

I'm sure SD1 it is not corrupt,I downloaded the file again

thanks andrea

did you replace renewaliflib.dll with patched version of SAME version as 1.001 what is in your unit? or did you just download one from the internet somewhere and drop it in?

Actually, this should not matter. Once you enter password and unit reboots and starts upgrade, its not using renewaliflib.dll any more. Its just upgrading using files on SD card in Update folder.

As long as you did not change any files in Update folder and it passes CheckMD5.bat test, it should work fine.