AVIC411.com

Today, I used the output for a 2nd screen mounted in the backseat. It was a 7" LCD screen from Directed Electronics. Did not say what the resolution was but looked very crappy.

What 7" screens are out there that are good? Is there a problem with a low signal output or poor quality output from the Z1 to the backseat screens??

I am making a custom mount so I just want a 7" stand alone screen. Don't want the headrest or drop down type screens

I'm gonna have to try this soon but, it seem that if you are trying to duplicate a decent resolution like the avic's through a composite output (standard TV's are 320 lines of resoultion), you're not going to get a good picture, especially for graphics. I would think that video should be decent as it was designed for standard (no HD) TVs.

Try putting your PCs output onto a TV on anything but the lowest resoultion. It looks like crap and text is almost impossible to read unless you super-size it.