AVIC411.com

x940bt android advanced app mode capable?

Hey,

i got my x940bt,

installed it on my 2009 lancer GTS including wheel remote control and keep original rockford-fosgate system (total cost 900$, total work: 2 guys, 32 cans of beer, 16 cans of monster energy drink and 5 hours of work) LOLOL :)

2 questions:

1. can i de-register a paired phone (without waiting to fill the max 5 phones capability)?

2. do i have advanced app mode using an android phone? (calendar, google maps etc) like the iphone have ? but via bluetooth? or the only 2 apps supported are aha radio and pandora? (on android via bluetooth)

please let me know.

thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

Our nav unit is a x9310bt. I've done the 2012 map update. I understand that after the update the x9310bt is supposed to act like a x940bt. It should be able to use AHA on a Android smartphone. For the life of me I can't get this to work!!

The hands free phone part works great. Can select a contact from the phone, make calls etc. No problem with the sound quality either.

Thought maybe the problem with getting AHA to work for me might be due to the bluetooth drivers. Our phones (Samsung Galaxy S1 & S2) were paired prior to the map update, so maybe any new map updates loaded new bluetooth drivers and because the phone was paired prior to the update then new drivers weren't used. So I try to deleted previously paired phones. Can't see how to do this except to add more phone until I'm over 5 pairings. However, when I try to pair our phones again, a new (additional) pairing isn't added. Are (if there were any new drivers) the existing listing for the same phone overwritten or its still the same phone? I do have our phones as connected for audio and for phone as well. One of the phones is shown as the priority connection.

Anyway, in the AV screen, the one that shows FM, CD .... , shows AHA and Pandora. When I select AHA (with or Galaxy S1 or S2 having AHA up and running) I get a message saying that the phone is disconnected. Select connected to continue. I select connected, and I get the same message.

Any ideas what to do to get AHA to work on a 9310bt with the 2012 map update.

Thanks