AVIC411.com

iPhone 5 cable issues

I got a f700 pioneer cable with apple lighting adapter cant get charging to work? Can anyone else get it to? Do I need the av composite cable from apple ???

Im in the same boat. Pioneer original ipod cable (the one with a 30-pin -> 3 RCA's + USB), Apple original 30-pin to Lightning adapter (tried both the small adapter and the 4 inch cable adapter), everything is working exept charging. Sometimes I can get it to charge a minute or two, the the "not sopported..." pops up. Would love to get it charging in the cas as well...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im in the same boat. Pioneer original ipod cable (the one with a 30-pin -> 3 RCA's + USB), Apple original 30-pin to Lightning adapter (tried both the small adapter and the 4 inch cable adapter), everything is working exept charging. Sometimes I can get it to charge a minute or two, the the "not sopported..." pops up. Would love to get it charging in the cas as well...

Just wanted to bump this? Any luck anyone else ? I'd hate to get a whole new unit for charging everything else works fine and our system s still very capable

• 4 weeks later...