AVIC411.com

Iphone 5 Cable?

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine adapter has already shipped and should be delivered tomorrow (Thursday). I have my fingers crossed the adapter will work. My other adapter (with the cable) has shipped - should be no different excepted it has a 0.2m cable between adapters and would be ideal for the car.

I should be able to test out the adapter tomorrow afternoon - unless someone beats me to it!

Mine adapter has already shipped and should be delivered tomorrow (Thursday). I have my fingers crossed the adapter will work. My other adapter (with the cable) has shipped - should be no different excepted it has a 0.2m cable between adapters and would be ideal for the car.

I should be able to test out the adapter tomorrow afternoon - unless someone beats me to it!

Awesome, please let us know.

One person is reporting it doesn't work at all and one person is reporting that everything works with the new Apple adapter.

http://avic411.com/i..._30#entry257203

I replied to that other thread but for those not looking there, a commenter on blog post below stated that they tried it on their X940BT and it worked for them. I'm kind of hopeful now!

-Keith

http://fyre.it/1v8X

Listen to me now and understand me later!!!!

The official Apple adapter (30pin to Lightning) does indeed work as noted above. I have full ipod, iphone, and pandora use thru this adapter. I have confirmed this on my iPhone 5 iOS6 - X-930bt - pioneer cable - cheap ass chinese nock off ipod cable - Apple adapter. All of my album artwork displays normally, it charges and operates as it did. I can not test video as the knock off cable never transfered this.

I will happly purchase someones pioneer cable though if their radio does not work!

Now that I know the 30 pin works, which one should I get? The one attached to the cord or the stand alone?

If you are referencing the Lightning cable, I recommend the one with the cable. The one with the cable will work with any case as well. The other one without the cable is bulkier and just doesn't fell right connected to the phone. BTW, I have both.