AVIC411.com

2012 US/CAN Maps - CNSD-310FM/UC upgrade (updated to supereasymethod - beta)

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this should work fine on those older units if you have already upgraded to cnsd-210fm. I would suspect that it should upgrade from any earlier version but unsure without looking at the upgrade card differences. Afaik the units really run the same software.

Mattaleo, I'm on Mac and didn't have this problem, but I use winzip Mac to unzip it. I have had strange problems with Mac and sd card file and pioneer in the past. When in doubt break the windows vm out ;)

So I've run into a bit of a snag.

Have a z130BT - patched the renewallFLib.dll file via testmode with no issue, inserted the SD with the z140 files on it, entered my new password, and it began to update. It got to 98% and then errored out saying 'Incorrect SD Card, Please insert SD card to continue' - when I take it out and put it in, it rescans back to 98% and throws the same error. When I take it out entirely and reboot the system it says 'No SD Card Found, Please insert SD Card"

Anyone seen this, or have any ideas?

sure it's a good sd card? Which part did it stop at the really long first pass (which i suspect is copying maps) or the second part that takes a few mins (program update)?

I think you can kick the unit out of upgrade mode by deleting \USER\SYSTEM\Download\StartKnd.log

(a value of 0 in this file means start normally. 1 means upgrade, and there is 2 and 3 - not sure what those do.) I believe if this file is missing or zero inside, it will try to start normally.

Now, not sure if a partially successful upgrade will cause any issues or not.

I have the z130 ver 3.000. I am using the correct cardinfo.cif. I have also downloaded update 3.001 from the pioneer site put the files on a sd card and thats not working either. Ive tried formatting the card using Ntfs, Fat16 and fat32 nothing is working for me. I was able to boot to test mode using condis hackmode no problem. Oh and i do have the wiring harness bypassed