AVIC411.com

2012 US/CAN Maps - CNSD-310FM/UC upgrade (updated to supereasymethod - beta)

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a note - I have a z130BT and this did NOT work for me. I used the stock one that was provided with the rest of the z140 files. If your system doesnt launch the upgrade within 15 seconds of putting the SD card in there, you have the wrong cardinfo file.

Just upgraded from Z130bt to Z140bt.

Took me about an hour to figure out why the upgrade wasn't loading after following the above directions.

For some reason the CARDINFO.cif file wasn't compatible with the Z130bt.

You need to replace it with the CARDINFO.cif file from

http://avic411.com/i...105#entry238040

To all users thinking of installing the new upgrade, I suggest that you review the installation instructions - especially pgs 17-19. This table states exactly which features are added or deleted by the new software. Avoid nasty suprises :shock:

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/StaticFiles/Manuals/Car/AVIC-Z110BT-Z120BT-X920BT_UpgradeInstructions_NAVTEQ.pdf

Success. Thanks to Sheka and Pionara for making this happen.

I just finished upgrading my 110BT which had the CNSD-210FM upgrade (Z130). First, I tried using the original cardinfo file but would not pop up the upgrade menu so I had to use the cardinfo from the CNSD-210FM as other suggested.

Installation of the upgrade went without a hiccup, from 0~100%.

Some folks are having trouble with getting stuck at a certain percentage when doing the upgrade. Make sure you extract Sheka's rar file to you computer first, format your card, and then copy over the upgrade to the sd card. If still having trouble try another card.

post-41711-0-73780100-1348437357_thumb.jpg

This error can be a couple things -

1.) your SD card is messed up. try reformatting the SD (fat32) and re-copying the files to it, make sure EVERY file copies over, if you miss 1, it'll fail

2.) are you on a MAC? if so try unzipping from a windows VM instead, my unarchiver in mac was corrupting a file

i have the error with the incorrect sd card at 98%, im currently with my car on and I need help please...