AVIC411.com

2012 US/CAN Maps - CNSD-310FM/UC upgrade (updated to supereasymethod - beta)

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well now it boots up to "there is no applicable program." cant get it out of that...ahhh :(

I hope that was just from installing /USER/PRG.FLG.

If so now it seems time to copy all the files from CNSD210FM SD1/Update/USER/PRG to /USER/PRG1 (assuming you leave PRG.FLG in /USER) or to both /USER/PRG0 and PRG1 if you feel like burning all your bridges.

I hope the was just from installing /USER/PRG.FLG.

If so now it seems time to copy all the files from CNSD210FM SD1/Update/USER/PRG to /USER/PRG1 (assuming you leave PRG.FLG in /USER) or to both /USER/PRG0 and PRG1 if you feel like burning all your bridges.

You are a life saver! that worked. booted up to splash screen and i thought for a moment i was doomed but then the "ok" screen came on and navi popped up on the screen. now to make a backup again and retry. yaaay. :-P

I just wanted to say you guys are awesome!!! I have the AVIC-X930BT and have been very disappointed with the GPS unit and therefore not willing to give them an extra $120. This hack worked perfectly and maybe if they have fixed a bunch of issues, I might be willing to buy this upgrade. Thanks for making this available and I will let you know what I think.

Hello everybody!

My name is Marcelo, i am from Brazil.

Since some of you guys did the upgrade from Z130 to Z140, i would like to know if APPadvance mode is working well in z130 model. This is a great feature to me, since i do not have brazilian maps on my z130. With appadvancemode i can use another gps app from my iphone.

Best regards!

• 2 weeks later...

Whelp, I sent my bricked Z110BT (upgraded to Z130BT software) to a repair shop in California over Ebay and put it back in today.

Now my question is, is it possible to upgrade directly from the Z110BT software to Z140BH with the 2012 maps? Or do I have to go through the step by step process with the other upgrades first?

EDIT: Went out tonight to give it a shot anyway and the only problem I ran into was needing to replace the cardinfo file, otherwise everything went swimmingly! Even though I've replaced the battery with a new Autocraft gold, I still kept the car idling as the update was working it's way through to keep anything from happening.

Thanks for those that made this possible!