AVIC411.com

2012 US/CAN Maps - CNSD-310FM/UC upgrade (updated to supereasymethod - beta)

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all the info.  Worked on my 920 that had 3.0 already installed.  I needed to change the two files on the first post. All is good.

My favorite thing about the update is that I now have current XM channel logos.  Its been a few years since I've had them all correct.

Thanks again

:mrgreen:

Z120

Everything seemed to update properly until I tried to use the navigation. It shows the map and the route but doesn't zoom in at the turns and where there is suppose to be voice guidance she says "due to limited data guidance cannot be provided in this area"

I checked my service info screen and noticed there is a ---------- next to CAN Version:

Any ideas?

post-29033-0-31236800-1363134930_thumb.jpg

I seem to be having trouble downloading using my mac, I have downloaded the torrent and tried to open up documents but it says its not supported. I saw a post between rons, and drpaul84 talking briefly about it maybe either one of you could help me out i would appreciate it thanks!

darkzide, are you in canada?that can version is for canbus, not canada. If you dont have an oem installed radio (like subaru or volkswagen) then you wont have a version for that. Try a reset and resetup.

I am in the US. The map shows all the street names and plans the route correctly, just no voice guidance.

Do you mean reset as in disconnect battery?

buana sera. sono nuovo su questo forum, e siccome sono italiano volevo sapere se questo aggiornamento e compreso la lingua italiana e le mappe italiane.possiedo un avic f930bt. 

ps:complimenti per il forum mi aiuto a leggere con il traduttore

Bwana evening. I'm new on this forum, and since I'm Italian and I wanted to know if this update including the Italian language and maps italiane.possiedo a avic F930BT.
ps: congratulations for the forum helped me to read the translator