AVIC411.com

2012 US/CAN Maps - CNSD-310FM/UC upgrade (updated to supereasymethod - beta)

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. This error has nothing to do with the cardinfo file. You should be using whichever cardfile file that was on your SD when the update started, don't switch files. This has to do with reading your SD card. Either the avic doesn't like your SD card, or you are missing a file somewhere.

Are you sure you reformatted correctly to fat32?

ok I did that and still give me that error do you think I need to use the old CARDINFO.cif from the last update to work and when I format I did a quick format?

Not sure what to suggest. Do you have a different SD card you can try? Supposedly some just don't work. 4GB Sd cards are pretty cheap <$10 now so I'd pick up another one if you can't get this one to work.

Only other thing I can suggest, is if your current SD card is larger than 4 gig, try formatting a 4GB partition, instead of formatting the ENTIRE SD card.

yea im doing a full non quick format under FAT32(Default)

You are definitely missing files. Should be ~241 files, and ~3.62GB

Check the z140 folder on your computer, it should be closer to 3.62 - if it's not, redownload it and confirm. if it is, make sure it's ~3.62GB on your SD too, if not re-copy everything.

if im missing a file some where could it be can you select all your file and see the exact size and number of files? 220 files 21 folders and its 3.37gb