AVIC411.com

2012 US/CAN Maps - CNSD-310FM/UC upgrade (updated to supereasymethod - beta)

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ran update from http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/GPS-Navigation/AVIC-X920BT?tab=firmware tried replacing files as mentioned here http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/35230-2012-uscan-maps-cnsd-310fmuc-upgrade-updated-to-supereasymethod-beta/?hl=%20920bt%20%20firmware and basically stock now with "insert correct SD card" message ..... any way to revert? this is avic-920bt not the x920bt ... any thoughts?

thanks ! 

update, followed this post http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/35230-2012-uscan-maps-cnsd-310fmuc-upgrade-updated-to-supereasymethod-beta/page-21?&do=findComment&comment=259388 and was able to update with updated cardinfo.cif

AVIC-X920BT purchased in june 2010

version 04.0000

I have loaded the new maps 2012 as per fist post, everything loaded fine however once I took it out for a test run I noticed that my deck , z130bt, would map the road correctly but not give voice direction.  instead it told me insufficient data for this area...  I read other having the same issue but no answer to the problem.  If you could help I would be grateful and to make clear I have read all post thus far.  If I missed a solution  your direction would be great. thanks all and great site.  by the way I used the auto method for the update as per this thread.

I posted a problem that I had while I attempted to remove the nag screen here: (by the way the nag screen is gone now) :mrgreen:

http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/35523-remove-caution-nag-screen-bypass-hack/page-6

But it seems that after many attempts to repair this and reload the upgrade, the only problem that I have now is it is stuck in a reboot loop.

It boots, radios work and I can navigate screens briefly  until it reboots again. 

Just begging for help but I will buy the beer.

Z130BT upgraded to Z140

I posted a problem that I had while I attempted to remove the nag screen here: (by the way the nag screen is gone now) :mrgreen:

http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/35523-remove-caution-nag-screen-bypass-hack/page-6

But it seems that after many attempts to repair this and reload the upgrade, the only problem that I have now is it is stuck in a reboot loop.

It boots, radios work and I can navigate screens briefly  until it reboots again. 

Just begging for help but I will buy the beer.

Z130BT upgraded to Z140

After reading all the posts in the thread, the one suggestion to resolve this issue is to remove power from the unit by pulling the fuse or disconnectng both the red and yellow power wires for at least 30 minutes and then try it.   

UPDATE: Removed battery cables on both bateries in the truck, waited about 30 mins, VIOLA! all is working as normal.

No more reboot, no more Nag Screen, no more idling my truck for hours!!!

This is a prime example of not following the directions to a tee. I probably could have fixed this within hours had I just disconected the battery after getting the reboot loop. I have to say that I am alot more familiar with the test mode proceedures than before.

Someone should write up a detailed explanation of how to navigate in and out of folders within test mode.

Thanks to everyone that responded and I will post this in all three of the posts that I posted this in.

I have the x930bt,  trying to do the update all morning for the  bluetooth for pandora & aha & 2012 map, eithier im doing something wrong and Im just not getting it or I don't know, I could really use some help if someone has the correct files for the update, i have the 3.00 ver for maps & 3.22 ver bluetooth, hoping that i could link up with some ont on Team Viewer and the could share the files right onto my sd card...   Some one any one please let me know...   thanks

after i figured out that some of the files had to be outside the folder, it worked like a charm. thanks. is pandora and aha the only audio stations available?

There's a few appradio apps that u can download on your iphone to listen to internet radio like Tune In

There's a few appradio apps that u can download on your iphone to listen to internet radio like Tune In

If you have an Android phone, you're stuck with Pandora & Aha. Of course you can also stream audio over BT from any application. You just won't have much direct control of the app from the HU.