AVIC411.com

AVIC F900bt iPhone songs don't work

Hi all,

I am very new to car audio and I have to say that this forum has helped me learn a good bit. With that being said, I have a question that I cannot find the answer to. I plugged in my iPhone to a F900bt that I just bought. While it connects just fine, there is no sound coming from the speakers. What's stranger is that the unit shows that the song is playing and the timer is counting up still, just no sound. CDs and radio work fine, just the iPhone. The person i bought it from said that it played from iPhones just fine, but that doesn't seem to be the case for me.

I have the iPod connector that lets me control the unit, and I can skip ahead and back, but the sound is non-existent. The software the unit is running is 2.006000. Does that have something to do with this situation?

Thanks in advance!

I have problem with iphone 4s ...the unit connects and charges (no icon)but av inputs are correct because my ipod touch and anyone elses iphone and my old one works ..but the new one just charges and the icon does not show up....if i play a song and plug in the song continues to play but not thru speakers? Anyone have this problem