AVIC411.com

RenewalIFLib-AUTO-REPLACER v1.2

A little, handy utility, fully automatic which will replace RenewalIFLib.dll in your device

to one which you will prepare on root of SD.

No need to manually delete, copy, paste, delete, copy, paste in testmode,

all done AUTOMATICALLY in few seconds :)

Should work just great combined with new map update :)

1) UNPACK FILES TO ROOT OF SD,

2) COPY RENEWALIFLIB.DLL TO ROOT OF SD,

3) ..AND PUT TO DEVICE :)

Changelog:

v1.2:

- should work with SD and also with USB,

- making backup of existing dlls.

BR

condi

RenewalIFLib-AUTO-REPLACER v1.1.zip

RenewalIFLib-AUTO-REPLACER v1.2.zip

I'm worried this may have messed up my unit. I ran it, and it said everything was replaced successfully. Then after that when I go to boot up the unit it says "Program startup error" . restarted a dozen times and this error wont go away

I got it back, had to use the manual way to copy/paste the renewal dll file. Now to try the upgrade again.

Can you please tell me step by step what you did???

Took Condi's Hackmode, put the hackmode.key file in the root of the SD along with the testmode.key file and renewal dll file and booted with it and was able to copy the renewal dll file back to both user\prg directories. I 'think' part of the problem is Condi's script doesn't remove the script ini file itself maybe?

Now though, I can't get it to recognize the SD with the update after downloading and formatting twice. Trying various things now.

Took Condi's Hackmode, put the hackmode.key file in the root of the SD along with the testmode.key file and renewal dll file and booted with it and was able to copy the renewal dll file back to both user\prg directories. I 'think' part of the problem is Condi's script doesn't remove the script ini file itself maybe?

Now though, I can't get it to recognize the SD with the update after downloading and formatting twice. Trying various things now.

v1.1 !! ;) no need to do anything manually!

FCKn pioneers script syntax :mad::mrgreen: