Australian CNSD310FM 2012 Map update Group Purchase

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aaargh

I have been trying to figure out how to load New Zealand Maps, ie not supported by Pioneer, onto my Europe model AVIC-F940BT. I have spent hours on this forum and all the advice I find links to leetlauncher mod which is very old. I really don't have the time to figure this stuff out. Is there someone who wants to make a few bucks that is able to package this mod for me on a zip file with some simple instructions? I am happy to pay for official licensed maps from one of the above. Please message me if you can help.

Cheers

mercman, you just need the official NZ version of this update, use the VERINFO.DAT i supplied for 2012 update, and edit the cardinfo.cif file to make the unit recognize the update.

In order to know what to edit in the cardinfo.cif, you will need to provide the NZ 2012 cardinfo.cif, so I can tell what it's looking for, and then figure out which exact model number you have, and let you know which text to replace to get it working.

Step 1.

Go get the official 2012 NZ update.

Step 2.

open a NEW thread for 2012 NZ (not AU) update

step 3.

post copy of cardinfo.cif from this update, and ask for help applying it to your unit. (need the full model number on your serial sticker - not the serial number - will be F940BT/xxxx)

• 6 years later...
On 12.11.2012 at 05:11, Ralpharn said:

Интересно. Я проверил это с моего компьютера пару дней назад, там не было кнопки «Добавить в корзину». И чтобы получить цитату мне нужно войти в систему. Затем они задают мне несколько вопросов, и один из них был "ваш серийный номер HU" ...

• 2 years later...