AVIC411.com

Pioneer AVH-P8400 touchscreen stop working after bluetooth phone call is over

Hello, :-P

I just bought the pioneer AVH-P8400 three days ago and I noticed an issue or probably not a good handling by myself when a phone conversation is over using the bluetooth functionality.

After I finished a phone conversation over bluetooth, I noticed that the touchscreen on the display stop working and the only solution I found until now is removing the face off and put it back again or turning on and off the car. Then, everything goes back normal again. This is really making me upset.

In two occasion I have experimented it this issue.

does anyone have any advice? :shock:

I have sent mine back to the seller twice, called Pioneer and some people say there is an issue with the screens, others say not. It is currently in the repair shop in San Antonio. Mine would crap out on a hot day if the panel was left on the unit. I tried taking it off and putting the screen in the footwell, it would not do it. A couple of times I put it in the glovebox and it would crap out. I am sick of it being glitchy, Pioneer are very reluctant to admit to anything. Once I get it back and find out what the repair guy has to say, I shall post it.

• 1 month later...