AVIC411.com

First off I hope this is the correct section for this, it seemed the most appropriate! I have a AVH-8400BT installed in my Audi A3, I love the thing but recently after installing the cable for my iphone 4S to use the advanced app radio, when the phone is plugged in underneath the unit in the ashtray area it creates a horrible buzzing noise, this is made unbearable when the appradio app is started on the iphone so much so that you can barely here the music playing! It also buzzes like crazy when I receive a phone call and I think this affects the call quality for the person on the other end of the call too.

The interference affects every mode (playing music off the iphone, radio, even in 'off' mode!). Has anyone else came across this problem? I thought about trying to shield the cables at the back of the unit somehow but it seems odd that it only happens when the iphone is plugged in, calls are fine when it is disconnected!

Thanks