AVIC411.com

2007 Honda CR-V Wiring

Does anyone know were I can find a wiring diagram for the 07' CR-V? I am getting ready to install this weekend but i am having trouble finding the info. i will need.

Or any install advice in general would be much appreciated, its been a while since i've installed a stereo let alone a nav unit.

thanks,

Matt

BE VERY CAREFUL OF THE BEZEL AROUND THE DASH. You will scratch it if you dont take care to not scratch it, its easily done. especially on the top of the dash itself. other then that its a breeze. make sure you drill new holes in the factory bracket that holds the radio. and if its an lx model, then get the ex dash from the dealer, or i have 2 extra here. you wont need a dash kit for a double din, just the ex dash piece. the swi-ps integrates fully as well. You have to use a 5100 ohm resistor and connect it as described by pac but not hard at all. Reverse wire is in the drivers kick panel area, and vss i dont recall but can look up later

First off thanks for the help/advice

It's an EX so that shouldn't be a problem.

The stock radio isn't square like the Z1 is, and neither is the stock opening?? I ordered this dash kit http://www.installer-data.com/item/disp ... it=99-7873

Are you saying I don't need the dash kit? or I don't need the bracket?

Since my stock radio changes volume with speed shouldn't the VSS wire already be attached to the stock radio??

Thanks again,

Matt