AVIC411.com

group purchase 2012 map

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello, this is my first post here and am having the same decryption error when I download the file using Chrome and Mozilla. Is this 2012 map update for the Avic-U310BT  available somewhere else, as a torrent perhaps. If so could someone please point me in the right direction, or know of a better way to download it from Mega? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks. 8)

Hello, this is my first post here and am having the same decryption error when I download the file using Chrome and Mozilla. Is this 2012 map update for the Avic-U310BT  available somewhere else, as a torrent perhaps. If so could someone please point me in the right direction, or know of a better way to download it from Mega? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks. 8)

See http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/35230-2012-uscan-maps-cnsd-310fmuc-upgrade-updated-to-supereasymethod-beta/page-1?hl=+2012%20+maps

Be warned that it doesn't list your unit as being compatible with this update.  I'm only answering your question!

Hi, I have a copy of 2012 maps for F3210BT (which I bought). They are the Australian version CNSD-330FM.

I am happy to share, but I need some help as I have a EU unit and cannot get the unit to recognise the upgrade at all nor can i get a password as the pioneer site rejects the media number for the AU update given the Device number is EU. 

I can put the unit into testmode but would really like to know the best way to backup and apply the update given I can't use a password? I know Pionara has done something similar for for other units but not sure if possible for the F3210BT

This is the current state of my unit:

Device number: F86DE23788051B4B BT

Firmware: HW100-SW3600.3

Application:1.020

Version: 1.0000

Platform: 1.020

I have looked at every post for the F3210BT an still cant quite work out what hacks will work or wont.

Many thanks

seah0rse