AVIC411.com

Not really. just some stuff to get into the BER menu and service menu. I highly suggest you DONT use Napster software that it comes with. If you are just going to transfer songs with the computer, then just drag n drop with windows explorer. If you want to set scheduled recordings on the inno through your computer, i highly suggest a program someone made called INNORG. very powerful! You can do some scheduling with this program that you cant do on the inno's screen itself!

Let me know what version firmware your Inno comes with. (It will be on the lower corner of the screen during boot up).

Where did you purchase it from and how much? I bought it when it first came out and spent the $400 on it; still well worth what I paid, even though they are dirt cheap now LOL Small price to pay to be an early adopter. Hell we should all know this being high-end Pioneer Nav unit owners also! :)

v1.05 firmware is the only firmware where you can use the internal FM transmitter to transmit to any radio without the use of the car cradle.

Then the big bad RIAA stepped in and complained to the FCC. So now, all subsequent firmware versions (v1.10 and above), the Inno needs to be in the car cradle for the FM transmitter to work. (Home cradle will not work with the transmitter either. only car cradle).

v1.05 firmware is the only firmware where you can use the internal FM transmitter to transmit to any radio without the use of the car cradle.

Then the big bad RIAA stepped in and complained to the FCC. So now, all subsequent firmware versions (v1.10 and above), the Inno needs to be in the car cradle for the FM transmitter to work. (Home cradle will not work with the transmitter either. only car cradle).

Isn't there a hack where you put a resistor in it to fool the Inno into thinking it's always in the car cradle? I thought I'd read that somewhere. I've been thinking of picking one of these things up myself now that they're so cheap. I have a Nexus now, and it's a real piece o crap. I would have never bought it if I knew it had to be in the cradle to receive XM programming.

Isn't there a hack where you put a resistor in it to fool the Inno into thinking it's always in the car cradle? I thought I'd read that somewhere. I've been thinking of picking one of these things up myself now that they're so cheap. I have a Nexus now, and it's a real piece o crap. I would have never bought it if I knew it had to be in the cradle to receive XM programming.

Yes there is. But if your Inno thinks your car cradle is your home cradle, then you cant do the scheduled recordings LOL

I prefer the v1.05 firmware with the anytime FM transmitter, because I have been to barbecues and such where i can whip out the Inno, and broadcast XM to any FM station without the use of any cradles or cables!