AVIC411.com

Hello all, I have access to the CNSD-310FM EU 2012 update and have the CARDINFO.cif and VERINFO.DAT files for us EU users!!

I have now added a download for the CNSD-310FM US 2012 Pioneer Update too. :-D

6h9y.png

Just PM me and ill send you the link for a donation of £10 and ill invite you to download the update. :-)

This will also give you access to the TSData backup for those who lost them when updating and the CNSD-310FM US 2012 Pioneer Update too.

I have the following languages available: CZC, DUN, ENG, FIF, FRF, GED, GRG, HUH, ITI, PLP, ROR, SPE, TRT

The link for the full update and files is here :-P

http://goo.gl/P0LG6

"Hi all Perfect working on French F930BT :-P"

"I have upgraded my F930BT using the information in this thread, thanks! It's working great"

"F9220BT Upgraded fine to version 4 and 2012 maps.With out this web site it would of not been possible. A big thanks to all"

"It works on F930BT Thanks a lot, radeonorama"

"hi all, worked for me on my f930bt :-P"

"Just updated my 930BT yesterday. Worked flawlessly without any issues. Thanks a lot!"

INSTRUCTIONS

To do the update on an F930BT you just have to:

01) Download the rar from the link above above.
02) Extract it to a safe place.
03) Open the extracted folders and go into the Update folder
04) Replace the VERINFO.DAT with the one in pionara's second post on this thread.
05) Copy everything you extracted onto a clean 4GB+ SD Card which has been FAT32 Complete Formated
(make sure that the files and folders on the route of the SD card are:
FIRMWARE (folder)
Update (folder)
CARDINFO.cif (file))
06) Put it in your Car (with the engine running or on a charger etc)
07) The Pioneer should reboot and start the update.
08) Follow the on screen prompts
09) Once completed, it may ask you to update again, if so, select no.
10) Enter Bluetooth settings and update the bluetooth firmware. (This seemed to take longer than i expected but dont worry, it does eventually get there! :-)

The above files are not a hack to do the upgrade, they are the official Pioneer Update Files. The only hack is with the VERINFO.DAT which I believe all it does is bypass the passcode request when the update starts. There shouldnt really be any reason for this to fail.

As always, with anything like this, I would always advise you backup first!

Cheers, Radeonorama

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

follow general instructions here:

http://avic411.com/i...asymethod-beta/

looks like verinfo.dat is same as us update so you can use this one which is same as on that thread:

The existing cardinfo.cif should work with EU versions of F930 & F30, but if you have F10, F20, or F920, you can do this mod to cardinfo.cif - just open in text editor, search and replace exactly:

KMQ1S8PF5CUQE7LKUX with

X07EURX27EURX30EUR

@pionara - I currently have a F920BT with 2.0 software, do you know if I can update directly to 4.0? Also from what I saw this update is for F930BT, while looking throgh the documents for updating, the only difference seems to be the bluetooth firmware procedure, hope that wouldn't cause any problems.

@radeonorama - You got a little paypal gift for your trouble, as I said I would to the guy that shares the update.

it should work fine. I updated the US equivalent (x920bt directly from 2.0x to 4.010/2012). Just use the Cardinfo.cif mod that I describe so the update is recognized in your unit. Do bluetooth update afterwards to 3.24.

Done!

Somebody might want to start up a torrent of this update, as the gdocs link is sure not to last very long.

This sounds promissing!

Before I will give it a try, with my f930bt, is there a possibility to make a complete backup of the original 930 software?

Do I have to copy the flash drive, or do I need the original 930 software/installer to restore to the original 930 HU, if this upgrade does not work, or if I would go back to the 930 setup for som other reason?

Or isn't it possible at all, to go back to the 930?

Well i booted into Super Testmode and took a copy of the USER folder then I started to do the NDATA folder which I believe once done is baisically a full backup or as good as it gets. But the NDATA folder is GB's and GB's of data so I bailed after an hour an half of waiting and just did the update.

You just have to:

01) Download the rar in my first post above.

04) Replace the VERINFO.DAT with the one in pionara's second post on this thread.

05) Copy everything you extracted onto a clean 4GB+ SD Card

FIRMWARE (folder)

Update (folder)

CARDINFO.cif (file))

10) Enter Bluetooth settings and update the bluetooth firmware. (This seemed to take longer than i expected but dont worry, it does eventually get there!:-)

The above files are not a hack to do the upgrade, they are the official Pioneer Update Files. The only hack is with the VERINFO.DAT which I believe all it does is bypass the passcode request when the update starts. There shouldnt really be any reason for this to fail.

Thanks Radeonorama (and Pionara) for the explanation and the files!

The reason that I am hesitating a bit is because of waranty and because it is a companies-car.

Can you tell me the differances with the 930 firmware?

- New maps

- Are there new functions within the navigation app (does it looks like the 930 navigation program or has it a new design)?

- Advanced App mode for Iphone

- For Android only the Aha Radio funtionality?

- Other changes?

The reason that I am hesitating a bit is because of waranty and because it is a companies-car.

If this is not your radio, and/or it's still under warranty - go away now.

Installing "unofficial" updates and mods on your unit will most certainly void your warranty. There is always a chance that if you have to return this pioneer service they will catch on to the fact that you have an updated unit, yet their records never show you having updated your serial number.

bwngraaf, I don't mean to be condescending but I dont really know a nice way to put this: from your posts that I have read, this stuff is beyond your abilities. I highly recommend going to pioneer site and purchasing update there.

Also, this post is about how to apply the update. If you want to start a topic on the differences with 2012 updates, or continue discussion on one of the many that already exist in this forum, you should do it there. Have you spent some time on the pioneer website reading about the f940 features - this is what you will get. Have you downloaded the pioneer provided 2012 update pdf that is available that tells you more about installation and differences between previous versions?

Please do so.

Once you have made up your mind to install the "unofficial" update and you have some problem related to installing it, then this is the thread to discuss it on.

Edited by pionara

Hello all, I have kindly been given access to the CNSD-310FM EU 2012 update and have the CARDINFO.cif and VERINFO.DAT files which hopefully with a little help from pionara, will make the update function for us EU users?!

The full update is currently uploading so i will post a link to that once it becomes available. (21%)

The link for the full update is here :-P

http://goo.gl/l9Oz2

To do the update on an F930BT you just have to:

01) Download the rar from the link above above.

05) Copy everything you extracted onto a clean 4GB+ SD Card

FIRMWARE (folder)

Update (folder)

CARDINFO.cif (file))

10) Enter Bluetooth settings and update the bluetooth firmware. (This seemed to take longer than i expected but dont worry, it does eventually get there! :-)

As always, with anything like this, I would always advise you backup first!

Cheers, Radeonorama

follow general instructions here:

http://avic411.com/i...asymethod-beta/

looks like verinfo.dat is same as us update so you can use this one which is same as on that thread:

The existing cardinfo.cif should work with EU versions of F930 & F30, but if you have F10, F20, or F920, you can do this mod to cardinfo.cif - just open in text editor, search and replace exactly:

KMQ1S8PF5CUQE7LKUX with

X07EURX27EURX30EUR

thank you very much to both, took time looking for mi F930BT

due to limitations of my English.

I have not 100% clear on the process

04) Replace the VERINFO.DAT with the one in pionara's second post on this thread. THAS OK, but cardinfo.cif file not I have to replaced by the cardinfo.cif of the atachment pioneer files folder? is for 930bt

speed cameras and highways of spain are includes?

THANKS and sorry for my bad English

So i made the update today and everything went smoothly. I previously had my F920BT on version 2.0.0.0 and updated to 4.0.0.0 using pionara's suggestions. Also updated the bluetooth after that, which took a bit longer, but everything was fine in the end. Not very impressed with the update so far, but I'll have to play with it more :)