AVIC411.com

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey,

Also tested this firmware and on my F930BT works realy FINE.

THANKS !!

About the cabel please look:

http://allegro.pl/ka...html#tabsAnchor

I have bought my F930BT unit from this guy. The cost is about 32 pounds but i don't know the cost of sending abroad (England If I good understand) ??

Thanks for the suggestion but it would appear they dont ship to the UK. :-( Thanks again.

hai

thanx for all the work

I have a strange problem. I followed the instructions but when i put the sd card in the unit nothing happens. The files and directories are in the way that is described in the posts. I have succesfully updated the bluetooth to 3.24, but the unit does'nt start the firmware upgrade. I am using an 8gb sdcard (instead of a 4gb), but is that a problem?

I have an f9220bt which i have previously updated to f30BT-software using more or less the same method, and the same Sdcard.

But now nothing happens.

Anyone can help?

Hi everyone,

Pleased to enter your forum.

I followed the radeonorama's procedure (post #1) with the VERINFO.DAT from pionara (post #2). This CNSD-310FM EU 2012 upgrade works well on a F9310BT (september 2011 release). Thanks to you radeonorama and to you pionara :-)

For information the versions below are retrieved booting with pionara's "supertestmode" testmode.key copied on a microSD (note: copy/paste functions enabled).

AVIC F9310BT initial versions:

PRODUCT NUMBER= AVIC-F930BT / XNEU5

NAVI INFORMATION= NX072/EU5

REGION CODE= 2

APL PROGRAM= 3.001

VOLUME INFORMATION= 3

BLUETOOTH FIRMWARE= 3.22

Versions upgraded:

APL PROGRAM= 4.01

VOLUME INFORMATION= 4

BLUETOOTH FIRMWARE= 3.24

Note:

-First boot after upgrade i set the french language but the next boot the system was in a kind of norvegian language. Looking in the regional settings the french softkey is selected. Switched to english (reboot), came back to the regional settings, and reselected french to recover my language, and a normal heart rhythm..!

That's all for this thread.

I'm now on the quest of the softmod to neutralize the caution screen for the video while driving.

@pionara: you let understand that there is a solution, in the post #2 of this thread:

http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/35540-new-firmware-pioneer-401-and-bypass/page__hl__f940bt&do=findComment&comment=258314

But I have some difficulties to find the method. Is it because there is no softmod for this feature but only hardmod (around Velocity Speed Sensor signal) ?

@radeonorama: sorry I cannot help you for your cable.

Thanks to everyone helping, if I can, just ask.