AVIC411.com

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Guys,

I've posted earlier in this thread about problems during the update.

It's certain its not the update that crashed my system.

I've brought my system to a repair center and there they've installed a new print in it.

it was fried!

Now with the new print everyrhing went smooth.

So, now i can say, thanx for the update, you can use it savely.

Greetz,

Driverke

Hello,

I did the update on my F920BT and encounter the following Problem:

The update worked as described, but, after that the settings menue only shows two active (highlighted) items: AV-settings and AV-sound. All other settings are dark and cannot be selected.

So I cannot do the Bluetooth update not to mention any other settings. Even the delete function of my stored navi destinations does not run.

But, I can hear music from all sources and I can navigate.

If there are no other good advices from somebody I'm afraid I have to follow diverke's way and look for a service center to reset the unit to some defined state.

Best wishes for the upcoming Holidays.

Hello

I apologize in advance for any mistakes, but in English I'm weak and I'm using "Google Translate".

I installed everything according to the instructions in the first post

I have a F930BT. Everything works OK. Software version 4.0.

My question is whether the Update also installs the latest maps available for Pioneer? I thought that too, so be it, but the A1 motorway in Poland is not on the map, and was opened in 2012.

Was this instrkcja only software changes on the F940BT F930BT? What are the changes in the system?

And is it possible to provide information on speed cameras on the road?

Regards. Martin from Poland

Hello.

I have a Pioneer f920bt I installed everything according to the instructions in the first post and update and update end of sucess(?) in system information i have version 4.0 but when i turn radio in startup window is written the maps are from the year 2011 and in this model Pioneer so it should be ?

I'm sorry for the mistakes :)

I have just realized one changing on the updated map. There are some oneway roads one my home which were shown as oneway on the 2010 and 2011 versions. After updating now they are not seen as oneways. And the my 9210 tells me to use these roads on the way back to home. So I wonder two things.

1- Has anybody have the similar problem?

2- Do any of you think it is a problem with my unit or the updated map (I think it is Navteq)?