AVIC411.com

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So, these 2 "problems" are solved. The 6 TTS voices installed with the update (CZC, FIF, GRG, HUH, PLP, TRT) can't be modified but at least, I can install one (and only one) optional TTS voice (I have DAD, DUB, ENG, FRF, NON, PTP, SPE and SWS : if you need one, just ask :)) with an SD card following the official way : my french TTS voice "Virginie" is back... And for the QWERTY keyboard, there is an option to modifiy it to AZERTY but it's only visible when we enter an address! :D

Hi Frisk,

Am I correct that the Dutch voice is not included in this update? Can you please share the dutch TTS voice? And how can I install this using the official way?

Thanks in advance :)

Edit: Or can I backup the current Dutch TTS files, run the upgrade and restore them after the update is complete (By using Testmode)?

Greetings,

Just came from the car, updated My F920BT (version 3.01), everything took about 30min. 100% Works fine. Thanks guys.

But I Just don't get one thing. I updated the BT firmaware to 3.24, I paired my iPhone 4 with the device, I played the music via BT - everything works jus great, but I don't get it, how to run the AHA app via BT, I've installed this app from iTunes, then I choose app connect: bluetooth (on the device), the app radio logo appears in the source meniu, but I can't connect it, everytime it says "Bluetooth disconected, press Connect". Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Sorry for my bad english.

But I Just don't get one thing. I updated the BT firmaware to 3.24, I paired my iPhone 4 with the device, I played the music via BT - everything works jus great, but I don't get it, how to run the AHA app via BT, I've installed this app from iTunes, then I choose app connect: bluetooth (on the device), the app radio logo appears in the source meniu, but I can't connect it, everytime it says "Bluetooth disconected, press Connect". Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Advance App Mode for iPhone only works with cable.

The CD-IU201S is required for AppRadio Mode functionality and also enables audio and video playback from your iPhone® 4S or iPhone® 4

Source:http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/Accessories/iPod-and-iPhone-Cables/CD-IU201S

Hi Frisk,

Am I correct that the Dutch voice is not included in this update? Can you please share the dutch TTS voice? And how can I install this using the official way?

Thanks in advance :)

Edit: Or can I backup the current Dutch TTS files, run the upgrade and restore them after the update is complete (By using Testmode)?

Hi,

of course you can backup your current TTS voice with testmode before updating : you just have to copy the wanted folder found in the TTSDATA directory on your SD card.

to install it back, after the update, you must creat a "VOICE" directory on your SD card and copy your TTS voice folder in it.

put your SD in your AVIC, start it and go to the voice selection menu : you should see something like "voices on SD" and you'll be able to choose your dutch TTS voice.

I got a backup of the DUB (dutch for belgium) TTS voice. if you need it, just send me a PM...

Hi,

i updated succesfully my AvicF20 already updated with 2011 maps (CNSD-210FM), it only took 30 mins.

I'm only disappointed in this update, 2012 maps don't show some new important road changes which we're already present at the 2011 versions :( so upgrade is sometime downgrade...

Advanced app mode is activated now, but doesn't work properly. Only once I succeeded to see google maps, now screens stays black. AHA radio works great

Advance App Mode for iPhone only works with cable.

The CD-IU201S is required for AppRadio Mode functionality and also enables audio and video playback from your iPhone® 4S or iPhone® 4

Source:http://www.pioneerel...ables/CD-IU201S

This update brings a change which allows you to set the connection to Wired or Bluetooth, not that I can get it to work, as I have an iPhone 5