AVIC411.com

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Copying is no problem in supertestmode.

Normally you can add  voices by installing them in the setup menu, however this fails on a "file not found" error.

Ah, right, i see! so you have basically tried both ways, installing via the ui and copying them manuually and neither worked right? let me see what my friend has available and ill hopefully be able to get the whole tsdata to you

Thanks

Peter, try the new file on the drive now. Its called TSData_2.rar. That is from another hu and is the entire tsdata folder and includes the dun dir's. I checked it against the other dun folder you have just tried and its file size is different so fingers crossed!

Let me know how you get on.

I would suggest you put the entire TTSData folder in place rather than picking bits out of it.

Obviously take a copy of your existing one first!

Just finished copying the complete TTSData folder to my unit and TTS Dutch is working again.

Thanks Radeonorama for your help.

thx pionara  :neutral: !!! is a bad request , but i try for one time and f20 don't recognize the sd, is just show me 3 music files  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

Ciao, aggiornato oggi F930BT Italiano.....nessun problema se segui attentamente le istruzioni del post originario...ti mantiene pure le impostazioni bluetooth...

Ciao, aggiornato oggi F930BT Italiano.....nessun problema se segui attentamente le istruzioni del post originario...ti mantiene pure le impostazioni bluetooth...

Google translation: Hello, today updated F930BT Italian ..... no problem if you follow the instructions of the original post ... keeps you well bluetooth settings ...

However, this is an English thread so please post in english. Thanks! :-D

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all

Perfect working on French F930BT :-P

tested without handbrake and also while driving. You can turn off your engine but not turn on it during the update

Under is an "How to do" for French people :

(Pour les français qui ont du mal avec l'anglais, vous demandez l'accès aux fichiers sur le 1er post, vous faites un don de 5/6€ via paypal pour y accéder, vous charger le fichier "CNSD-310FM EU 2012 Pioneer Update" que vous décompressez sur une carte micro SD. Vous chargez le fichier sur le 2nd poste(verinfo.dat) et vous remplacez celui qui est dans votre carte dans le répertoire "Update".

Vous avez donc sur votre carte SD 2 répertoires et le fichier cardinfo.cif. Mettez la carte dans le poste, mettez le contact et attendez le message de mise à jour. La mise à jour dure environ 30 minutes.

Vous pouvez me contacter en cas de problèmes.

• 2 weeks later...