AVIC411.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

is there any way to check wich map versions are being installed with the 2013 update ?

I've done the update on my 920bt with succes, and my language and speech file's are still dutch, the version has changed from 2.00 to 5.00 on my unit...

but somehow I have the feeling that there are old maps being installed (not 2013) version, because a lot of new build roads (from 2011 / 2012) are not on the map??

so: how can you check wich map version is currently on the device ?

Hi, i'm french sorry for my english !

I performed the update and everything works perfectly on my F10BT. But every time I reboot it asks me "begin update" how to remove this message at boot ?

Have you removed the sd card where the update is installed on ?

If you don't remove the sd card, or delete the update files on it, each time you start up the device, it will ask to update...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

And have you tried the sd card I recommended?

And make sure you're FAT32 Formatting your SD Card using the windows utility and make sure its a Complete format

Hi. I have the same problem. I tried 3 diferent cards but I havo no succes(Kingston 4Gb class4, Kingston 16Gb class10 and Kingmax 16Gb class10).What type of card do you recomended? Thanks in advance radeonrama.

Hi. I have the same problem. I tried 3 diferent cards but I havo no succes(Kingston 4Gb class4, Kingston 16Gb class10 and Kingmax 16Gb class10).What type of card do you recomended? Thanks in advance radeonrama.

Sorry, not Kingmax the third one I tried, it was Hama. I see up-here a sugestion about instert an item in one folder. It is good to try this option?

• 2 years later...

Good evening,

I have a AVIC-920BT that i bricked a few years ago. I was trying to copy the boot file and i acidently pasted it over itself. When booting the unit, the screen says "Thers is no applicaton software" but the backup camera still works. I can put it into test mode and see all the files but i will need a new file to copy on to the unit. Anyone have any ideas?

Good evening,

I have a AVIC-920BT that i bricked a few years ago. I was trying to copy the boot file and i acidently pasted it over itself. When booting the unit, the screen says "Thers is no application software" but the backup camera still works. I can put it into test mode and see all the files but i will need a new file to copy on to the unit. Anyone have any ideas?

Several. What file did you clobber?

Have you tried switching to the reserve program directory? Does /USER/PRG.FLG exist? If so delete it. If not create it.

Have you tried installing the latest software (v6 2015 maps)? 

• 2 weeks later...

Several. What file did you clobber?

Have you tried switching to the reserve program directory? Does /USER/PRG.FLG exist? If so delete it. If not create it.

Have you tried installing the latest software (v6 2015 maps)? 

RonS; how can i download (v6 2015 maps)? Could you leave here a link address? Thank you.