• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pioneer T1000-20494

The new Update Europa 2013 for Pioneer AVIC-F10BT, F20BT, F920BT, F9210BT, F9220BT

Is there anything in use?

Greetings Nitram

Info:

(Update Europa 2013 for Pioneer AVIC-F30BT, F930BT, F9310BT, F40BT, F940BT, F840BT, F8430BT is this one T1000-20496)

is there something possible?

Hi,

Just wanted to express my thanks to pionara and radeonorama for making this available. I successfully updated my UK AVIC-F9210BT, using a cheap Tanscend 4GB SDHC card I bought from Maplin. It took around 25 minutes for the main update and 5 minutes for the Bluetooth update. I did the tweak to the VERINFO.DAT file too.

You don't often find a full and easy to follow solution to this type of thing on the web so how easy this was, was very refreshing.

Cheers,

Paul

• 2 weeks later...

Got this working on my F-30BT, first time (32gb card).

One weird thing though, when it rebooted after installing,  it didn't seem to offer me English!? DId I mis something?  Anyway I picked french, then it gave me the option of English TTS, which I then selected.

The unit rebooted in French, went into settings and chose English, Rebooted in English this time, and all good. Just a little strange!

Also quick question on the radio update. I updated it with the official Pioneer Radio update to 8.06, do I now need to update to the F-40's 8.03? (I note it saved all my radio stations, so perhaps this is different firmware and is ok?

Got this working on my Avic F20BT. The first three times got the famous error, Wrong Sd-Card after that searched for a solution and found it. If you edit the file ALLDATA.VER you'll find the structure of the files on the SD-Card and at the end of the file, you'll find OPENING.FLG.

This file must be under Update\USER\SYSTEM\BG\OPENING.FLG

Just create OPENING.FLG with 0 Bytes.

Did that on the same SD-Card without reformating or something else, just created this file plugged in ran the update and 100% succeeded.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...