AVIC411.com

app advanced mode on avh 8400 bt

hi,

i'm having some bugs on 8400 bt using advance mode (iphone 4 jb).

1) when i listen to ipod audio is worst if i use advanced mode (on ipod mode is good).

2) also sometimes if i switch from advanced mode to ipod (or cd or radio) when i come back to app advanced mode screen is black and i've to restart appradio on iphone

3) some apps don't have a way to come back to home and i've to restart appradio on iphone

4) facebook on ec touch don't work (tough i've bought advanced package)

5) a bit of delay using supported and unsupported app

6) touch screen of avh 8400 is too sensible

do you know hot to solve them?

Thanks

those are some of the reasons why this unit isnt worth it. your describing the same problems i have. im sure we are not the only ones. i hate that sound quality goes to garbage when you switch on app mode. its annoying to think that my pandora sounds like garbage when i want to use gps. pioneer doesnt seem to care. all i can tell you is trash them in the reviews of the unit

those are some of the reasons why this unit isnt worth it. your describing the same problems i have. im sure we are not the only ones. i hate that sound quality goes to garbage when you switch on app mode. its annoying to think that my pandora sounds like garbage when i want to use gps. pioneer doesnt seem to care. all i can tell you is trash them in the reviews of the unit

What a stupid thing to say. First even with those, issues, this is still the best headunit out there, 2nd its new technology and will be ironed out, 3rd dont like your unit, sell it on ebay and f off dude ... all you do is bash this unit. Dont like it ? sell it and leave, simple. Buy some piece of crap alpine or sony unit and disappear. :)

What a stupid thing to say. First even with those, issues, this is still the best headunit out there, 2nd its new technology and will be ironed out, 3rd dont like your unit, sell it on ebay and f off dude ... all you do is bash this unit. Dont like it ? sell it and leave, simple. Buy some piece of crap alpine or sony unit and disappear. :)

wtf? will be ironed out? when? in the next unit? how about no scott. we paid for a fully functioning unit. its ok if it has bugs, as long as those bugs get fixed. pioneer doesnt seem to give a crap about fixing those issues. how is this one of the best units out there? the fucking touchscreen stops responding after a while! wtf is that all about?!?!?! yeah this is an awesome unit, but i can only use it when its cold outside other wise the screen doesnt respond to my touches. kiss my ass with the disappear crap kid. i can complain if i want to. pioneer has let people down on this one. i have been a loyal customer and im sorry but unlike some other people i cannot just drop the unit and go out and buy a new one. cash is a bit tight these days. it would be much better pioneer do the right thing and take responsibility and fix these issues. im not the only one having them.

To be honest, sucks to be you. I have 0 problems with this unit, NONE. Everything works like it should. The only thing isnt working properly now, and is apples fu_k up is with bluetooth music stream, but I dont use it anyway. Love this headunit, its by far the best on the market bar none.

Anyway, I hope pioneer fixes the issues you and others are having so you as well can enjoy this amazing headunit. Because I truly think its amazing.

I also dont really have many problems with mine. Yes you seem to have found a way to duplicate a screen freeze. So just dont do that and all should be fine. Mine has frozen a few times but I have learned what not to do and it hasnt happened since.

Software drives these decks in a big way. There will be bugs. I have never had a deck work 100% perfect.

My last deck was a CLARION NX409. It locked up daily and required a hard reset to fix each time. This deletes all settings and radio favorites. Look that model up. It was notorious for fails.