AVIC411.com

Hello,

I am having an annoying issue with the advanced app mode feature on the Pioneer AVH-P8400BH.

After been using it for a few days, suddenly the appradio stop working. The DVD doesn't recognize my iPhone anymore. I can use the cable to charge the iPhone but not for the app mode.

it is really frustrating this... :(

I tested others iPhones and they worked. I am concern that this is an issue with my iPhone. This is not the first time it happen to me, Last time I had to make a restore on my iPhone and then everything went back to normal.

I dont want to make a restore again....

I want to find out which is the reason why my iPhone is having this crash. Something is interfering the communication between the iPhone and the DVD.

Does anyone have the solution or have experiment this issue before?

**I am using an iPhone 4s iOS 5.1.1 Jailbroken,

bad jailbreak? mine is jailbroken and it doesnt have issues. i have also tested my unit with unjailbroken iphone 4s's and it has all the same malfunctions as with my iphone 4s (that is jailbroken)

it has to be your phone or the jailbreak you are using

I know that it is the iPhone who is causing the issue but I don't know how to fix it without doing a full restore.

"I did a restore once cause it happened before and it was fix but then this happened again ;( "

Also, I found that I can't open the Facebook app. It crash over and over. ( same solution as above)

I am suspicious that it is a tweak or cydia app making the issue.

Any idea? :neutral:

• 4 years later...

Hello Guys... im having an issue as well with mine. I bout a new iphone to avhp8400bh cable, downgraded my iphone 4s to ios 6.1.3 from the lates update now. and i still cant get to appmode or advance app mode. my avh unit only plays the music with no issues but there is no appmode engaging. even on my iphone appradio just stays with a plug logo and arrow but dosent engage. can someone please help me with this issue ive tryed alot of thinks and nothing.