AVIC411.com

Aha radio & Android functions after 930 to 940 upgrade

So just yesterday I updated my X930BT to the 940 firmware. Everything seems to be working great so far. Bluetooth pairs and works great; Pandora functions like it should, and Aha connects as well.

However, when Aha Radio connects, I'm only shown 4 default presets; Hotels, Traffic, Coffee, Hungry

I have 12 other presets saved in Aha on my Android power phone (rooted HTC Thunderbolt btw) through Slacker radio, and even Facebook, but none of them show up on my presets on the unit in the truck.

Is this just all the capability Aha radio has with Android? Am I missing a step or a setting somewhere? Anyone else in the same situation?

• 2 months later...

So just yesterday I updated my X930BT to the 940 firmware. Everything seems to be working great so far. Bluetooth pairs and works great; Pandora functions like it should, and Aha connects as well.

However, when Aha Radio connects, I'm only shown 4 default presets; Hotels, Traffic, Coffee, Hungry

I have 12 other presets saved in Aha on my Android power phone (rooted HTC Thunderbolt btw) through Slacker radio, and even Facebook, but none of them show up on my presets on the unit in the truck.

Is this just all the capability Aha radio has with Android? Am I missing a step or a setting somewhere? Anyone else in the same situation?

I have the same issue with my 940bt and I have emailed Aha about it and am waiting for an answer,

• 2 weeks later...

Quick question for you guys? What plug are you guys using to connect to the X930? Doesn't android use a HDMI interface. I would really appreciate your help. I'm ready to dump my IPHONE. THANKS!!

none; with the 940 firmware it talks to the radio via bluetooth

Pandora works like it should, but the sound quality is garbage...

also, just as an update, I just got a new (to me) phone, an LG Lucid running ICS, and installed the Aha app which has definitely updated since the last time I used it. FaceBook works now, but still no preset Slacker stations are showing up...