AVIC411.com

Program update failed.. restarting restarting.. F40BT

I have a problem with my F40bt, i replaced the user files with the super testmode because of a ''program startup error'',

After replacing files, i took the sd cart, and rebooted my unit, when it startsup it gives me the message ''program update started. And then a screen with a mesage on top with ''The program is beeing updated'. but then it freezes at 52% in chapter 1/4. and a screen comes up with the message ''program update failed''. restarting, and this goes on and on and on.. nothing works anymore!, cant enter testmode, cant install hackmode.. nothing!, took the fuse/ power off for couple hours.. nothing works!. what did i wrong?, is the update missing files from my SD?. if so, what files does it need? (downloaded the firmware from the service site, placed it on my sd.. doesnt work to..)

if somone could help me out.. thank god! im sitting with my hands in my hear. :/

• 2 months later...

Same problem with my x930bt, deleted the wrong files during copy and pastes process of test mode. After I messed that up, the unit tries to install and update and fails, restarts, and repeats the install process again and again and it fails every time. 

I can no longer enter test mode. What do I do? 

• 2 weeks later...

Same problem with my x930bt, deleted the wrong files during copy and pastes process of test mode. After I messed that up, the unit tries to install and update and fails, restarts, and repeats the install process again and again and it fails every time. 

I can no longer enter test mode. What do I do? 

Such kind of problem - device reboots more & more, no hack/testmodes not working...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...