AVIC411.com

Continuous reboot? SDCARD related

Hello all,

I have two vehicles now, both with Pioneer AVIC units, one of which is AVIC X930BT (The one in my new car is a similar unit, but I'd have to dig for the exact model number) Both units are expirencing the same issue. After a seemingly random amount of time playing audio from an SD card, the unit will spontaniously reboot. The system will return, but as soon as it attempts to read the SD card again, it will reboot until the sdcard is removed, or the unit is switched to another source.

Additional info:

- This has happened on both units numerous times, so it is not an issue isolated to the specific unit.

- I have tried 4 different SD cards, the issue has occured with all of them.

- Formatting the SD card and reloading all the music temporarily solves the problem, (at least until it triggers the next time...)

- The unit has the latest official firmware, checked against the official pioneer site.

- I have not attempted any hacks or mods, (no test mode) on either unit.

Given that this has happened on both units, I'm hopeful someone else on here has seen this before. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Matt