AVIC411.com

latest firmware? x940bt

Hey guys,

wanted to know.

anyone knows what is the latest firmware for the x940bt

also, where on pioneer site we can get the latest firmware information.

on the official avic pioneer section site there is nothing other then when going into firmware it says it support avic feeds etc...

Hi!!

I have the 9310. It came with our 2012 Subaru Legacy. Did the 2012 map update. Which was easy.

The update upgraded our firmware to 4.000 .Works great. Sounds great. However ...

A couple of weeks ago I got a iphone 4s (IOS6) through work. Our car came with the Pioneer cable.

The cable is plugged into the usb slot and the little stereo plug is plugged in as well.

When I attach the iphone to the pioneer cable, the battery charging screen appears immediately on the iphone.

Bluetooth audio works fine. Making and receiving calls; no problem.

However, for the life of me I can't get the appradio thing to work.

I installed the latest version (of appradio) from the app store. It is version 1.8.2

I also installed CommuteWX, Mixtrax, Carbrowser, Nav free Canada all from the appstore.

However, what comes up on the Pioneer is the line of factory icons along the right side of the Pioneer's screen (for EQ, Normal Mode, AppRadio Launch etc) however there are no icons for the installed apps on the iphone. Pressing the AppRadio Launch icon on the right side of the Pioneer screen doesn't start anything.

Is there a particular order that you have to select to get things to work or is there a particular setting that you have to change for the appradio to work?

Better yet, is there are step by step instructions of what we should do in order for this to work. The manual isn't very helpful.

Thanks

Hi!!

I have the 9310. It came with our 2012 Subaru Legacy. Did the 2012 map update. Which was easy.

The update upgraded our firmware to 4.000 .Works great. Sounds great. However ...

A couple of weeks ago I got a iphone 4s (IOS6) through work. Our car came with the Pioneer cable.

The cable is plugged into the usb slot and the little stereo plug is plugged in as well.

When I attach the iphone to the pioneer cable, the battery charging screen appears immediately on the iphone.

Bluetooth audio works fine. Making and receiving calls; no problem.

However, for the life of me I can't get the appradio thing to work.

I installed the latest version (of appradio) from the app store. It is version 1.8.2

I also installed CommuteWX, Mixtrax, Carbrowser, Nav free Canada all from the appstore.

However, what comes up on the Pioneer is the line of factory icons along the right side of the Pioneer's screen (for EQ, Normal Mode, AppRadio Launch etc) however there are no icons for the installed apps on the iphone. Pressing the AppRadio Launch icon on the right side of the Pioneer screen doesn't start anything.

Is there a particular order that you have to select to get things to work or is there a particular setting that you have to change for the appradio to work?

Better yet, is there are step by step instructions of what we should do in order for this to work. The manual isn't very helpful.

Thanks

what is this got to do with this thread topic?