AVIC411.com

there is no applicable program after running hackmode 2.21

Hey Guys,

Ok, I made the mistake of loading hackmode 2.21 over top of 2.2 :(

After that, I can only get the popular error "there is no applicable program" etc.

That said, I've seen many of you have fixed this by a PRG.FLG and putting this in the /USER/ directory.

This did not work for me.

Hackmode was working perfectly before on 2.2. I'm pretty sure the script in 2.21 did something.

Is there any way I can resolve this?

I have tried looking at the PRG0 and PRG1 folders and there are plenty of files there. The script calls to rename Av.exe to Av1.exe in both the PRG0 and PRG01 folders, but I do not have Av1.exe anywhere, only the Av.exe.

Hopefully someone that is a bit more experience can tell me what the script did to my already hacked unit that was sitting at version 2.2, and suggest a way to revert it.

I can access testmode without any problems :(

If it helps, my stock unit was an Avic-z130bt but back in September I upgraded the maps to the newest version as per tutorials here.

RonS said in a simular thread of the PRG.FLG fix doesn't work, try to reload the directories by using CNSD-110FM. I'm not sure exactly where to start with that. Isn't that maps for the f-series?

• 1 year later...