AVIC411.com

Appradio 2 SPH-DA100 iphone cable pin out

I bought an Appradio 2 that is missing the iphone cable. I am wondering if anyone would be willing to ohm out the pins. I just need the USB pins (should be 4) 5V, +D, -D, GND. I will need from the female jack to the header that connects to the radio. I have attached pictures to show some pin numbers. Thanks for any help. I hate these proprietary connectors. They have no use. They could have easily put a usb port and the RCA AV connectors for ipod on the back of the unit.

post-74271-0-94552600-1358742067_thumb.jpg

post-74271-0-05534800-1358742165_thumb.jpg

I am going to answer my own question and share it with you guys in case you need this info down the road. I went ahead and bought the service manual for this unit and got the pinouts from it. I soldered on my USB jack and all is good and I don't have that cord that will go bad on the unit. The picture below has the true pinout numbers and here is the key!

1 USB -

2 USB +

3 NC

4 USB 5V

5 USB GND

6 A-Return

7 LOUT

8 V-RETURN

9 NC (Apple Device Rx)

10 NC (Apple Device Detect)

11 V_RETURN

12 V_RETURN

13 Component Pb / CVBS

14 Component Y

15 Component Pr

16 ROUT

17 NC (Acc Detect)

post-74271-0-83761000-1358751301_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Really nice.  I want to break out with the component video to a second screen.  You show two pin layouts of the actual plug but the the pinout doesnt match, which one is correct?  Also, I have the same question, if I buy a manual from that site which one is for the US version of the manual?  The XNUC or the NEW5?

Thank you

• 2 years later...

Hate to resurrect a years old thread but I wanted to see if either of you proud owners of the Service Manual would mind posting the pin out of the power/speaker wiring harness?

I purchased an SPH-DA100 with no harness and the aftermarket selection is abysmally short on info.  I've already sent one back to Amazon for missing wires.  Would like to be able to confirm one while it's in my hand - but to do that I need the wiring diagram of the harness.

Just my luck - this info doesn't seem to exist anywhere on the internet.

Thanks!

• 11 months later...