AVIC411.com

Custom Background Gallery

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those are awesome ... I would love to have a Volkswagen one ... a white Touareg SUV would be great, but just in general a Volkswagen one would be so nice.

And once you load the CD with the image into the D1 you can get away with putting the orig NAV disc back in and still use that image, right? :)

It would be cool to have a startup image too ... i envy you guys who know how to make these images that work, etc ... i could figure out the CD burn, its the images i am no good at..
I now added my own custom image as the navigation loading screen. It now shows the Kia Logo. I also added new Backgrounds for the stereo.

[img]http://www.rossberenson.com/images/car/stereokia.JPG[/img]

[img]http://www.rossberenson.com/images/car/stereocity.JPG[/img]
Does anyone have any generic background images that just say Pioneer?
I like the ones with the carbon fiber, fire, hot chicks, etc, but I don't have a Mustang, so it doesn't work for me.
Maybe a make some cool templates and then we can add our own text/graphics.
Thanks.

-Scott
I made my own logo and it looks fine.

BUT there are two things.

One, if I don't go to the map and leave it on the AV the pic looks a little funky. Colors are a bit muddy and it just looks a little off.

If I switch to MAP mode and then back to AV then the pic looks just like it should EXCEPT there are areas that are transparent.

Sooo anyone have a fix for this?

Thanks for any help.

I have the D2 BTW... same as D1 as far as I can tell except some of the folders are different.