AVIC411.com

Z140BH vs Z150BH

I'm looking at replacing my Z-2 and I am up in the air on whether I should wait to get the 150 or just go with the 140? From what I have read, the 140 uses all the same cables and accessories as the Z-2 (XM, Sirius) does it use the same harnesses? I It be nice if I could just leave all that stuff and replace just the unit itself. I know the 150 is new but what does it have over the 140 that makes me need to wait for it? I'm just not sure. I know it uses a new hybrid sirius tuner and from what I could read it sounds like all the other wiring is new too? Is that right?

I'm looking at replacing my Z-2 and I am up in the air on whether I should wait to get the 150 or just go with the 140? From what I have read, the 140 uses all the same cables and accessories as the Z-2 (XM, Sirius) does it use the same harnesses? I It be nice if I could just leave all that stuff and replace just the unit itself. I know the 150 is new but what does it have over the 140 that makes me need to wait for it? I'm just not sure. I know it uses a new hybrid sirius tuner and from what I could read it sounds like all the other wiring is new too? Is that right?

I have a Z2 and was looking at doing the same thing.  But looking at the rear of it and rear of a Z140 the plugs for the cables look much different.  Am I missing something?